- Managing Industry-Academic Partnership Development
- Designing Corporate Wellness, Public Health and Nutrition Projects;
- Facilitating Asia Pacific Engagement with MNCS, NGOs and Public Institutions
There are a number of ways you can engage Vivienne to help with your projects:
1. Consultancy Based on Hourly Rate/Time Spent
- <40 hours standard hourly rate - to be agreed
- 40-80 hours - discounted rate negotiable
Typically consultancy based projects would include time for briefing, providing advice to support the project and/or arranging introductions to potential partners
2. Project Based (Fixed Fee based on Proposal)
- 1- 3 months
Project based work can be negotiated on a case by case basis with a proposal for the work and milestones agreed up front.
Examples of projects: running a workshop, organizing a symposium/conference with Key Opinion leaders, designing a Corporate Wellness or Public Health programme or communication sessions with key stakeholders.
3. Monthly Retainer
A standard monthly retainer can be negotiated depending on time commitment and agreed outcomes. Typically a monthly retainer would include:
- Representation at appropriate meetings to facilitate the agreed programme
- Presentations at conferences
- Providing regular updates and/or reports
- Partner development and contracting
- Business Development
All projects will be agreed using a short form contract for services which you can view by clicking this link.
Contact Vivienne to discuss a customized proposal to meet your needs!